T – Industrial-Duty Trolley Operator for Standard Lift Sectional Doors
Features a low profile and industrial ball bearings on the output shaft.
Motor: Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
Drive Reduction: First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second-stage #41 chain; output on trolley #48 chain on 1/3 and 1/2 HP; #41 chain on 3/4 and 1 HP.
Emergency Disconnect: Spring-loaded for emergency manual operation.
Wiring Type: All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close; D1 and E2 wiring are also available. Momentary contact to close (B2 wiring), T, TS, and FSTS wiring can be activated with the use of CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI safety edge interface. Operators are pre-wired to accept a sensing edge, photoelectric sensors, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
External Radio Control Terminal: Quick, convenient connections for retrofitting or adding radio controls on logic or mechanical operators.
Bearings: Ball bearings on output shaft; heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
Brake: Solenoid-actuated brake is standard on 3/4 and 1 HP units to prevent coasting of door. Optional on 1/3 and 1/2 HP units.
Friction Clutch: Adjustable, helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
Construction: NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powdercoat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
Push Button Station: 3-button station comes standard and has OPEN/CLOSE/STOP functionality.
Quick-Mount Header Bracket: For fast, swing-up mounting.
Rail Assembly: High-strength dual L-rail track with nylon quiet-gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation.
Warranty: 2-year warranty.
LOGIC 4.O TECHNOLOGY (L4)
- Added Value
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 23 Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 1-sec or 15-sec increments and permits timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position; requires monitored photo sensors, either CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or a 4-wire edge, using the CPS-EI edge interface
- Thermal motor overload can be easily reset from the 3-button floor level control station
- Reliability & Programming Simplicity
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase operators
- All high-voltage connections have been removed from the board for safety and ease of service
- Diagnostic LEDs speed installation and troubleshooting
- Motor direction jumper lets you change motor direction by simply moving a jumper
Available Plug-in Options for Logic 4.0 (L4)
Auxiliary Contact: Used to operate security, warning, heating or other 5V to 240V devices. Features both normally open and closed contacts that actuate in conjunction with limit switches.
TLS1CARD: Provides seven field-selectable modifications, including six door traffic control options. Combines with Logic 4.0′s standard Timer-to-Close feature to offer timed, sequenced activation of warning lights, sounders, and other devices (sold separately) that can be operated via dry contact closure.
CPS3 or CPS3-N4 Option: Enables the addition of a second set of photo-eyes.
Contact us today if you have any questions!